Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Photo Contest

In our recent travels around Matagorda County some unique photo opportunities presented themselves.

Take a look at these shots and indicate in the comments which one is your favorite. Be sure to click on each one to enlarge and see the picture in full size.


1) Baby Blowfish (caught by Tracy on the Palacios pier)

2) Sunset Windmill Repair

3) Great Horned Owl on the Perch

4) Great Horned Owl on the Wing

5) Praying Mantis

6) Spoonbill Takeoff


Thanks for visiting the blog!

3 comments:

Paul Batchelder said...

The blowfish of course!
Now..puff out your cheeks!

Tracy Batchelder said...

The windmill is my favorite!

Bawana said...

I refuse to choose! I enjoyed them all, very nice work. If you twisted my bad arm I might lean toward the windmill repairman, I see some of myself in that shot.