Tuesday, October 04, 2005

San Antonio Nightlife

I've been in the Alamo City this week and even though there hasn't been any fishing to report on there was a trip to Cabela's in Buda.









We also went to a catfish restaurant called Clear Springs Cafe.

Great catfish and onion rings and good prices too. Be sure to try the Jalepeno Stingers.

I made a new friend....


I also saw another favorite destination at the intersection of loop 1604 and Hwy 281 - Sportsman's Warehouse.

Looks like another trip to SA is in order...

2 comments:

Zachary said...

Hello. Found your site by searching for trout fishing. So many sites have little new info on trout fishing, but yours seems to be quite helpful. It's not exactly what I was looking for, but I think it'll be relevant enough to be helpful. Thanks for having such a great site up.

Zachary said...

Hi. Found your site by searching for fly rods. I was wondering if anyone else has come accross this site - fly rods. I believe it's new and I'm looking for recommendations before I make any judgements.