Monday, April 25, 2005

Fishing from the Pier

Not all fishing can be done in a clear stream with a dry fly. I had a chance to wet a line with my nephew on Baffin Bay in South Texas this past Friday.

We taught some dead shrimp how to swim and even landed a few small croaker, black drum and of course hardheads.

It was nice to swap stories and plans for the future and to enjoy the salt breeze on a nice spring afternoon.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi. Top site. I know there are plenty of people who appreciate the fly rods related info they get here. I have to say that your site is one of the better ones I've seen. I'll post again soon.
fly rods