Tuesday, June 16, 2009

PA Trout Fishing

I had a work trip to western central PA in June and brought along my fly rod "just in case".

This should have been a clue that I was in some pretty sweet country.



Click on the video above to get a feel for the "Fisherman's View".

This is Sinnemahoning Creek and though it is late in the season, there were still a few browns willing to rise to a caddis.

This is the money shot. Caught during the early afternoon.

Nice brown being released to grow up.

I had a coworker following me upstream who volunteered to take this shot.

Ready for the release.

Recovering after a tough battle.

I saw lots of wildlife including this family of hooded mergansers.


Another cool scene. This doe and nursing fawn came out along the river just upstream.





Parting shot.

No comments: